Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pin Cushions

While resting in bed with a nasty cold, I spent a few hours on Pinterest.  I never thought I would do that but now I'm hooked.  I discovered that I can be a hoarder without any guilt.  I discovered pin cushions. Yes, I have several that I use everyday, but I never thought that they could be darling little bits of art.  

So I pinned, and pinned and pinned.  Then I got over the cold and dug around for my box of felt and my box of fancy beads and my beading needle and the stash of empty and very clean tuna cans and my embroidery threads that I haven't used in over 20 years.  Well, I can see many a late dinner coming to my table.  This is so much fun and I have hundreds of ideas to create.  Here are the ones I've completed so far.  Now I really do need to make some dinner.
 No, I do not know what I'm going to do with them all, thank you for asking.  I have already given four away…not shown, because they are no longer with me.
 Maybe I will put them on Etsy.
 Maybe I will give them as Christmas gifts.
 Maybe I will make a tutorial and put it on YouTube.
 Probably I will make lots more.
 In team colors or holiday themes.
 But one thing is for certain…..
 I'm going to put them on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment